OUR VISION AND OUR CERTIFICATIONS
APEN GROUP S.p.A. ranges among the first Italian companies to be certified by a industry-wide acknowledging system at European level. We have been audited and certified to be in compliance with the quality standards defined in UNI EN ISO 9001:2000 protocol.
Certification has been obtained for
“The design, manufacturing, marketing and service of warm air heaters, condensation heaters and exchangers, gas convectors, air handling central units, burners and boilers”.
Our commitment to quality dates back to the beginning of our history, and it is confirmed by the following milestones:
- In 1988 APEN GROUP was certified by DVGW Deutscher Verein Des Gas Und Wasserfaches E.V. and it was approved as a trading partner for suspended heaters in Germany. Then approvals for the sale of these heaters in other markets followed, such as France, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and Belgium. In 1995 all the gas-fired appliances we manufacture were certified according to EC Directives.
- In 1991 we were the first Italian company in the HVAC industry to be registered in accordance with UNI EN ISO 9003 requirements.
- In 1993 the auditing was extended to include compliance with UNI EN ISO 9002 standards.
- In 2003, we were acknowledged to be compliant with UNI EN ISO 9001:2000, and the registration was confirmed in 2006.
- In 2013 the Board of Directors adopted 231 organizational set-up.
- In 2017, we achieved the certification in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 norm.