Designed to reduce the stratification of the air and to ensure a uniform ambient temperature.
The concept of destratification underlying this product is simple: the hot air that tends to remain in the upper zones of the heated environments is drawn in by the axial fan mounted on the destratificator and is pushed downwards into the zones where people are present.
QUEEN destratificators feature:
- available in two configurations:
QUEEN-EC with electronic fan.
- they’re capable of handling large amounts of air, for both a direct effect and an induced effect.
- the effect of the destratificators is combined with that of the heating appliances, as they mix the hot air that they generate with the ambient air.
- ultra high efficiency, with environmental comfort being rapidly achieved.
- installation height that allows for the passage of overhead cranes or other self-propelled structures.
- beneficial during both the wintertime and summertime, providing a reduction in humidity of over 20% and eliminating condensation.
- various fields of application, including the industrial, commercial, and tertiary sectors.